This building was originally built in 1868. Over time rooms were added. It burned 06 January 1922 |
|
Left to right: Harold Borden, Jane Parsons, Clark Smith, Margaret
Willour, Neil Cameron, Lelia Foote,
This building was originally built in 1868. Over time rooms were added. It burned 06 January 1922 |
|
Left to right: Harold Borden, Jane Parsons, Clark Smith, Margaret
Willour, Neil Cameron, Lelia Foote,