Mansfield PA and Richmond Township in Tioga County PA
Bradford County PA
Chemung County NY
Tioga County PA
Tri-Counties Genealogy & History by Joyce M. Tice
Tri-County Postcards
Mansfield PA Postcards by Vedder
We now have a local history museum in Mansfield representing the area in and near Mansfield including Sullivan, Rutland, Covington and more
Visit the History Center on Main Street at 83 North Main Street. We also have a locaton at 61 North Main Street.
Regular hours are noon to 3 T, W Th or by appointment.
Also visit us on Facebook

East side of North Main Street (NE corner of intersection) 
Vedder # 802 
The Vedder postcards in the 800 series are printed with an excellent clarity that permits us to pick out details. These are reduced to 500 pixels wide for the site, but by scanning at very high resolution a much greater level of detail can be teased out of them. 
Numbers with the caption were assigned by Vedder.
Photo: Mansfield PA Postcards
Township: Mansfield Borough, Richmond Township, Tioga County PA
Photographer:  Bert M. Vedder of Mansfield
Postcards sent in by Various Guests and from Joyce's Collection
Tri-County Genealogy & History Sites Home Page
How to Use This Site
Warning & Disclaimer
Mansfield Borough, Richmond Township Page
More Antique Postcards
No Unauthorized Commercial Use
Say Hello to Joyce
West side of North Main Street 
NW corner of intersection. 
Vedder #824
East Wellsboro Street (looking east) 
The bank, SE corner of intersection 
not numbered..
Looking west to the business district on East Wellsboro Street from the Normal School. Cannon on triangle was scrapped in World War 2.  CA 1902 
not numbered. 
. The Terrace behind the Arory at Smythe Park ca 1920s 
Vedder #811
The Entrance to Smythe Park 
Vedder # 822
The Mansfield Fair 1909 
not numbered
Presbyterian Church, Mansfield PA 
Vedder # 806
Mansfield Train Depot 
Vedder # 818
Bradford County PA
Chemung County NY
Tioga County PA

Published On Tri-Counties Site On 09/16/2004
By Joyce M. Tice
Email: Joyce M. Tice

You are the visitor since the counter was installed on 16 SEP 2004