|The 1899 Directory indicates G. Washington Sheffer as proprietor of
the Eagle Hotel in Blossurg. This photo, labeled Sheffer House, may
be the same building. Its architecture indicates same as the Hotel Bloss
above in 1909. Hotels go through many owners and many name changes in their
history. The 1908 Directory also lists George W. Sheffer as prorietor of
the Eagle Hotel and also lists many emplyees. The biography
section for Liberty township also shows the Eagle Hotel as haveing
been owned by members of the Sebring Family. Photo from Sandra MILLER Watters.