|The History Center on Main Street, 59 & 61 N. Main Street, Mansfield PA 16933 email@example.com|
By Helen M. Samson
A County Quiz
1. Where can you see a statue to a horse?
2. Can you name foods used by the Indians, other than the usual corn, beans, squash trio?
3. Where was the prosperous whisky distillery that ran from 1902 to 1919?
4. Where was the octagon schoolhouse?
5. Why does a stone in the old cemetery beside the chapel of the Lawrences family along Kayuta Lake give the birthplace as Kayuta Lake, Chemung County?
6. Could you guess, give or take a few years, the dates of the first flight of an airship in the county?
7. Who was J.P.Ward?
||First Added to the Site on 03 JAN 2003
By Joyce M. Tice
You are the visitor since the counter was installed on 03 JAN 2003
|The History Center on Main Street, 83 N. Main Street, Mansfield PA 16933 firstname.lastname@example.org|